- Odysea Aquarium - the aquarium isn't packed this time of year. So it's a great time to go and wander with ease. And the complex has a TON of restaurant options for you that aren't just full of chicken nuggets.
- The Musical Instrument Museum is nice and cool and has a super hands-on set of rooms where your littles are free to bang, hit, and explore instruments that you may have never even heard of yourself! And yes, you can play too! They have some parent/baby classes as well that don't require long-term commitments so you can even do a drop in!
- H2Oasis The park is transformed into a water park oasis! There will be shade, the splash pad, and slides for all ages!
- The Phoenix Art Museum still has free admission for children under 18. See their site for details!
- The Arizona Mills Mall has a few things for the kids to enjoy without being outside. There's the LegoLand Discover Center, an aquarium, and also a Rainforest Cafe.
There's more and more to do while here in the Desert to stay out of the heat. Of course there's the great resorts and pools to enjoy as well! Let us know if we can help you rent cribs, strollers, toys, or more while in Phoenix.