So it's not exactly fall here in the desert according to what others may envision, but for us, it's the start of our season where we are outside hiking and having a great time while other parts of the country are starting to head indoors. If you are traveling to Phoenix with kids or visiting Scottsdale for Thanksgiving and need something to do with the toddlers, here's a list of our favorite activities.
- The Desert Botanical Gardens runs a candle lit paradise with their annual Las Noches de las Luminarias (Nov. 24-Dec. 30.) Kids will love being outside (and not freezing) and seeing desert landscape all lit up.
- PJ Masks...PJ Masks... PJ Masks, PJ Masks... This live show and favorite of toddlers is here November 24th!
- Zoo Lights opens up November 22nd at the Phoenix Zoo. This year there's over 3.5 million lights and animal light sculptures!
- The Great Arizona Puppet Theatre is open year round, performing shows at the theater Wednesday through Sunday. See below for showtimes and to know what is playing at the theater right now. Tickets are available at the theater for $7 for children and $10 for adults.
- Always a favorite for kids of all ages (they even have rooms for crawlers only and places to breastfeed,) the Children's Museum of Phoenix is always a must do with toddlers when traveling to Phoenix.
Whether traveling with toddlers or traveling with infants to Arizona, we are always here to help you find things to do and make your visit as easy as possible!